Thursday 26th January, 2016
ALL MEDIA RELEASE – EXTENSION FOR REGISTRATION
The Trinbago Unified Calypsonians Organizaiton wishes to announce that the deadline for registration for all TUCO competitions have now been extended to Tuesday 31st January, 2017.
However, Road March registration ends Friday 24th February, 2017 (Carnival Friday) at 3:00 PM and Extempo Registration ends Monday 13th February, 2017 at 7:00 PM(the Preliminary round).
Registration Fee is as follows:-
- Financial Members – $100.00 (One Hundred Dollars).
- Non-Financial Members – $250.00 (Two Hundred and Fifty Dollars)
- Non-Members – $300 (Three Hundred Dollars)
The TUCO Competitions are:-
- National Calypso Monarch
- Extempo Monarch
- Categories Monarch which include
- Social Commentary
- Political Commentary
- Humorous Calypso
- Road March
Registration Forms are available at the following offices:-
- Administration Office – 45 Jerningham Avenue, Belmont – 623-9660
- East Zone – Terminal Mall, Priority Bus Route, Arima – 667-2262
- North Zone – New City Mall, #41 Independence Square, Port of Spain – 627-7876
- South Central Zone – Harris Promenade, City Hall, San Fernando – 653-5732
- Tobago Zone – Unit #15 Fairfield Complex, Bacolet Scarborough – 639-2061 or email email@example.com
Public Relations Officer